Time to prepare!
During pandemic time we are offering virtual tutoring. Please call us if you are interesting to enroll your child. 718-354-5300
Brighton Kids Club is offering classes to prepare your kids for standardized tests coming later this year.
For 3rd-8th graders, we offer tutoring to prepare for the New York state English, Math, and Science exams. For children at these ages it is extremely important to prepare for these tests as their outcome will affect their acceptance into Middle and High school. Both take state test scores very seriously and a bad score on one may be the difference it takes to get to that dream school and class placement. We heavily advise for people with children in the 3rd, 4th, and 7th grades to sign up, as these are the two years that are weighted the most.
|Training for Admissions Exams|
- Specialized High Schools (SHSAT/SSAT/ISEE tests)
- SAT/PSAT/ACT Tutoring
We are offering classes to prepare them for the SHSAT. This is the test that is the only factor for application to the specialized high schools such as: Brooklyn Tech, Stuyvesant, Bronx School of Science and a couple of others. So, if you are looking at these schools and thinking, “This is where my child wants to go!” you should start preparing as early as possible. As we all know, the emphasis placed on standardized testing has grown exponentially in recent years. It creates unnecessary stress on students and parents. Let Brighton Kids Club help! We offer training for standardized tests, admissions exams, group and individual tutoring in all subjects, homework help, and homeschooling. Let your child prepare for these exams in a welcoming, comfortable environment. Our methods are proven and our teachers and tutors are proficient in all areas of academia.
*Group and Individual Tutoring Available for all ages
- Math (Algebra, Geometry, Arithmetic ,etc.)
- English (Creative Writing, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension etc.)
- Science (Biology, Chemistry, Physics)
- Social Studies (History and Essays)
* Training for School Exams
- NYS tests ELA/Math (3-8 grades)
- NYS science tests (4-8 grades)
- Regents tests in all subjects (8-12 grades)
*Beyond School Requirements
Knowledge has no value unless we put it into practice!
- Math can be Fun! (mind training games, logical puzzles, major strategies for problem solving)
- Advanced Math & Training for Math Olympiads (4-8 grades)
- Advanced English
- Russian language (all levels of fluency)
Additional Areas of Tutoring Offered:
*Home Schooling (all subjects)