Time to prepare !
Brighton Kids Club is offering classes to prepare your kids for standardized tests coming later this year.
For 3rd -8th graders we are offering tutoring to prepare them for the State English and Math and Science exams. For children at these ages it is extremely important to prepare for these tests as their outcome will affect their acceptance into Middle and High school. Both take state test scores very seriously and a bad score on one may be the difference it takes to get to that dream school and class placement. We heavily advise for people with children in the 3rd 4th and 7th grades to sign up, as these are the two years that are weighted the most.
Training for Admissions Exams
- Gifted & Talented programs (primary)
- Mark Twain / Bay Academy middle schools special talent :
- Specialized High Schools (SHSAT/SSAT/ISEE tests)
- SAT/PSAT/ACT Tutoring
As we all know, the emphasis placed on standardized testing has grown exponentially in recent years. It can (and does) create unnecessary stress on students and parents. Let Brighton Kids’ Club help! We offer training for standardized tests, admissions exams, group and individual tutoring in all subjects, homework help, and even homeschooling. Let your child prepare for these exams in a welcoming, comfortable environment. Our methods are proven and our teachers and tutors are proficient in all areas of academia.
*Group and Individual Tutoring Available for all ages
- Math (Algebra, Arithmetic ,etc.)
- English (Creative Writing, Vocabulary, Reading Comprehension etc.)
- Social Studies
* Training for School Exams
- NYC city wide tests /ELA, Math/ (3-8 grades)
- NYC science tests (4-8 grades)
- Regents tests in all subjects (8-12 grades)
*Beyond School Requirements
Knowledge has no value unless we put it into practice!
- Math can be Fun! (mind training games, logical puzzles, major strategies for problem solving)
- Advanced Math & Training for Math Olympiads (4-8 grades)
- Advanced English
- Russian language (all levels of fluency)
*Home Schooling (all subjects)